Many of us are feeling extreme uncertainty and anxiety, as we are facing the discord and confusion of our times, not only politically, but also environmentally, socially, and globally. Are there any practices and techniques from the world wisdom traditions that can help us cope with these uncertain times?
August 10 – 13, 2017
What is it?
Join faith leaders from the Muslim, Jewish, Christian, and Buddhist traditions as we face this challenging question. We will first acknowledge our confusion and uncertainty, and then connect with resources for healing and staying present and aware in the face of uncertainty and suffering. Finally, we will move forward with aspiration, intention and a sense of community, as we prepare to return to our daily lives.
The weekend will include shared rituals, time for discussion and questions, and exploration of our feelings and experiences during this difficult time. The program is open to anyone of any faith tradition, or none, who is open to learning from these wisdom traditions.
- To create an opportunity for positive personal interactions between practitioners of different faiths
- To foster more communication and understanding among practitioners of different faiths
- To experience transformational practices of other religions
- Please plan on arriving between 3:00 and 5:00 PM on the first day of the retreat
- Please plan on departing approximately 2:00 PM on the last day of the retreat
- Consider reviewing our accommodations
- For more detailed information, please see our FAQ
If you are interested in serving as Course Liaison for this retreat, please apply here.