An interfaith retreat exploring approaches to spiritual and personal transformation. In this weekend of dialogue and exploration, we will learn about and experience the transformative techniques practiced by the followers of these religions, and find the intersecting spaces and common ground in these faith traditions.
August 10 – 13, 2017
What is it?
Experienced teachers from each of these religious traditions will gather during this weekend to share various practices and communicate together in interfaith dialogue. All of these teachers are highly respected in their traditions, as well as having experience being involved in interfaith dialogue.
- To create an opportunity for positive personal interactions between practitioners of different faiths
- To foster more communication and understanding among practitioners of different faiths
- To experience transformational practices of other religions
- Please plan on arriving between 3:00 and 5:00 PM on the first day of the retreat
- Please plan on departing approximately 2:00 PM on the last day of the retreat
- Consider reviewing our accommodations
- For more detailed information, please see our FAQ
If you are interested in serving as Course Liaison for this retreat, please apply here.