Learn effective exercises and practical techniques to enhance and enrich daily life through the three interconnected themes of Inner Happiness, Good Heart and Clear Mind
June 30 – July 9, 2017
What is it?
We all need to learn how to deal effectively and skillfully with our states of minds and emotions in order to live peacefully within ourselves, our families, and our communities. We also need to develop confidence and resilience so we can actively benefit the world.
This course, offered for the first time in the United States by Vajrapani Institute, is a 30-hour innovative, in-depth program created by the Foundation for Developing Compassion and Wisdom based on Lama Yeshe’s original vision for Universal Education integrated with Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s specific guidance and His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s vision of secular ethics compatible with modern science. Open to people of any faith or none to build a gradual, this program provides an experiential understanding of our human potential and tools to lead a more meaningful and fulfilled life in the 21st century.
- Build confidence in making healthier choices handling change
- Cultivate techniques to calm and focus your mind
- Develop tools to learn how to work with your thoughts, emotions, feelings
- Build more caring, positive relationships in the family, community and society
- Enhance creativity and logical reasoning
- Please plan on arriving between 3:00 and 5:00 PM on the first day of the retreat
- Please plan on departing approximately 2:00 PM on the last day of the retreat
- Consider reviewing our accommodations
- For more detailed information, please see our FAQ
Spiritual Program Coordinators, Directors, Board Members, and teachers of the FPMT are all eligible for discount. Contact email@example.com for a promo code.If you are interested in serving as Course Liaison for this retreat, please apply here.